Try our NEW AYSO Region 769 Mobile App!
Get out and play soccer with AYSO Region 769!
See our registration page for information on our Fall 2016 season.
All practice and game fields are available for use. All games will be played as scheduled.
Come have fun with Region 769!!
Welcome to AYSO Region 769
SPRING 2017 REGISTRATION EVENTS
- December 4, 2016, 1pm to 4pm, Waikele Community Park
- Spring 2016 Registration Flyer
- U5 – No weekday practices. Season runs for 6 Saturdays and starts January 7, 2017
- U6 – Practices/Season begin February 4, 2017
- U8, U10, U12 – Practices begin January 1, 2017
- U14, U16, U19 – Practices begin in March 2017
- U5, U6, U14, U16, U19 Returning Players = $30
- U5, U6, U14, U16, U19 Returning Players w/uniform purchase = $45
- U8, U10, U12 Returning Players = $45
- New Players
- Early registration fee: $55
- Registrations – $70 (Applications mailed or submitted after December 4, 2016)
- Returning players (players playing in the current Fall 2016 season) – Please complete this form = West Oahu AYSO Region 769 – 2017 Spring Season
- New Players – Complete an online registration application at www.eayso.org
- Region 769 Refund Policy Spring 2017
Go to our registration page for additional information!!
West Oahu AYSO is excited to announce the Spring 2017 Select coaches.
- Gold – Elaina Paredes
- Silver – Todd Miyataki
- Silver – Jimmy Lam
- Gold – Stephanie Cammerer
- Gold – Jason Oh
- Silver – Leo Juarez
- Silver – Sean Quiban
- Gold – Kevin Tanita
- Silver – Linford Ramos
- Gold – Jason Poepoe
- Silver – Steven Santiago
U-6 (birthdate between 8/1/10 and 7/31/11)
- Season begins on September 10, 2016
- Location: Waipio Soccer Complex Fields 2 & 4
- Fall 2016 Game Schedule
- For more information, please email email@example.com
Required equipment for both programs: Size 3 ball, shin guards, soccer cleats (athletic shoes OK), water, AYSO provided uniform (jersey, shorts, socks), and apply sunscreen
If you were unable to attend the parents meeting that was held on July 23, you should be contacted by either your coach or your age group coordinator by August 6. If you are not contacted by that date, please inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have provided a copy of the handout from the parents meeting.
This is remainder that there are no pets allowed at the Waipio Soccer Complex. Please do not place us in jeopardy of us losing our field permits.