Try our NEW AYSO Region 769 Mobile App!
Get out and play soccer with AYSO Region 769!
See our registration page for information on our Fall 2016 season.
All practice and game fields are available for use.
Come have fun with Region 769!!
Welcome to AYSO Region 769
The U6 Spring 2017 season will begin on February 11, 2017. I hope to post game schedules in the next couple of weeks. Your coaches have been emailed with your contact information. Some may start holding a practice during the week. They will be in contact with you. It is not mandatory for your child to attend these practices during the week.
The season will be run just like last season. Practices (1/2 hour) and games (1/2 hour) will be held on Saturday. For the new players or returning players that requested a replacement uniform, it will be available for pickup prior to your first game.
Please email me if you have any questions. Our email address is: email@example.com
SPRING 2017 REGISTRATION EVENTS
NO EVENTS SCHEDULED….YOU WILL NEED TO MAIL IN YOUR APPLICATION/RETURNING PLAYER FORM
- U5 – No weekday practices. Season runs for 6 Saturdays and starts January 7, 2017
- U6 – Practices/Season begin February 11, 2017
- U8, U10, U12 – Practices begin January 1, 2017
- U14, U16, U19 – Practices begin in March 2017
- U14, U16, U19 Returning Players = $30
- U14, U16, U19 Returning Players w/uniform purchase = $45
- New players and all other returning players = $70
(Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a registration application for the U5/U6/U8/U10/U12 age groups. We will confirm if we still have space for you child.)
- Returning players (players playing in the current Fall 2016 season) – Please complete this form = West Oahu AYSO Region 769 – 2017 Spring Season – Mail in
- New Players – Complete an online registration application at www.eayso.org
- Region 769 Refund Policy Spring 2017
Go to our registration page for additional information!!
This is remainder that there are no pets allowed at the Waipio Soccer Complex. Please do not place us in jeopardy of us losing our field permits.
See Coach P’s Spring 2016 newsletter. As a player, coach or parent….please take some time to read it!!
We are an all-parent volunteer organization and are in need of coaches, referees, and team parents. No experience necessary. Fill out volunteer form online: www.eayso.org, print, sign and mail in to address listed above. You will be contacted to notify you of next steps in volunteer process. Thank you in advance for your help.Click Here to contact us. This email is monitored and you will receive a timely response