Get out and play soccer with AYSO Region 769!
See our registration page for information on our Fall 2017 season.
All practice and game fields are available for use.
Come have fun with Region 769!!
Welcome to AYSO Region 769
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING TO OUR NEW WEBSITE!!
PLEASE GO TO: http://ayso.bluesombrero.com/region769
FOR OUR MOST UPDATED INFORMATION
Blue Sombrero is the new system that AYSO has selected to take over eayso.org. Both new and returning players and volunteers will need to register in this new system.
Here is what you need to do:
- Please go to http://ayso.bluesombrero.com/region769 to register for the Fall 2017 season.
- Go to https://bluesombrero.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/204098328-Parent-and-Player-Overview – The Parent and Player Overview page will assist you with the process of creating your Blue Sombrero account and registering your child.
- Click on REGISTER NOW at the top right of this page to register.
- Don’t forget to add your spouse as an additional user.
- Once you have created an account, registered your children and made payment, please submit a copy of their birth certificate. It can be submitted in the following ways:
- When completing the participants information.
- Email to: email@example.com
- Mail to: AYSO Region 769, 94-104 Kolea Place, Waipahu, HI 96797
- Bring to an in person registration event.
- If you are having issues registering at home, please come to one of our in person registration events listed below for assistance.
- Questions regarding :
- Registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blue Sombrero site, call support team at 1-866-258-3303
Although registration can be done completely online, we are holding the following in person registration events.
Early registration fee discount ($15) ends on June 1, 2017!!
June 11, 2017 – Mahiko District Park, 1pm to 4pm
U16/19 GIRLS CHAMPIONS